Pointe Shoe Fitting Appointments
Thank you for contacting en Pointe Monticello for a pointe shoe fitting appointment. We will email you regarding your appointment soon.
Here are some things to keep in mind regarding your appointment.
- an average pointe shoe fitting is 40 min.
- we recommend wearing a leotard and tights to your fitting so that your alignment can be assessed while on pointe
- check with your instructor about what you should put inside your pointe shoes and make sure to bring that with you
- check with your instructor about pointe shoe brands or types that are not allowed
- once pointe shoes are purchased en Pointe Monticello highly recommends getting approval from your instructor prior to modifying the shoes in any way – pointe shoes are a significant investment and are not returnable once modifications are made or if any damage is noted
- pointe shoes should be kept in a dry environment, moisture will break down the shoes